The Assisting Angels Story
Our goal is to help make life easier for all.
Wade and Linda Logan started Assisting Angels in 2012 after experiencing first-hand the day-to-day difficulties of caring for their elderly parents. They know what it’s like to attempt to care for an aging parent who doesn’t live in the same area. They also understand the difficulties of moving an elderly parent into the home as they did with Linda’s mom.
Both Wade and Linda emphasize how blessed they were to have “the most amazing parents anyone could ask for.” It’s this close relationship with their parents that developed a soft spot in their hearts for the elderly. Linda says, “Assisting Angels is a way we can honor our parents.”
The number one priority for everyone at Assisting Angels is treating seniors and those needing help with the utmost dignity and respect. The Logan’s stress how important it is for clients to feel loved and needed.
Success means we go to sleep at night knowing that our talents and abilities were used in a way that served God and others. —Marianne Williamson
Why Use Assisting Angels
- Available 24/7 including holidays
- Individualized care plans
- Highly trained and screened caregivers
- Regular assessments to ensure client satisfaction
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia care
- Nurse supervises all caregivers
- Free consultation
- Nurse available to attend physician appointments
- Respite care for family
- Caregivers covered by Worker’s Compensation
- Caregiver payments & taxes included
- Professional & personal references available